Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wine Festival in Coggeshall October 2015






Note this in your diary.


Photos by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.


English Wine Barn, West Street
Coggeshall, Essex CO6 INS
tel: 01376 563303
www.weststreetvineyard.co.uk
on Facebook and Twitter @weststreetwine

See previous post about lovely buildings to look at in Coggeshall.

Angela Lansbury BA Hons, Author, speaker, photojournalist, travel writer. More by and about Angela Lansbury author on Facebook, lulu.com, LinkedIn, YouTube.

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Wow, attending such festivals is really so much fun. I am also looking for party halls in Boston MA, as I am also planning a small event for a friend’s get-to-gather. I will include your idea for my event and I am sure it will be a great fun.