Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Update on the Covid-19 Vaccinations in Singapore


The pictures of poeple receiving vaccines are much scarier than the vaccine itself.


I didn't get on with the swab at all. But the vaccine was fine. I was told that I had jumped. But it was a tiny prick. Then nothing. All over. 

We not only had plasters, but (also) 

1 20 minutes compulsory rest, 

2 advice not to exercise beyond just walking for three days, 

3 a free box of 50 disposable masks and 

4 a free large bottle of steriliser. 

5 Plus the appointment for the second jab 

6 exactly three weeks later to the minute. 

(Well done) Singapore!

From Trevor on Facebook.


(Edited by Angela.)

We were told not to carry anything heavy then 
they gave us a heavy bottle of steriliser!

Afterwards my arm felt heavy and was painful when knocked and I could not lift it without being in in slight pain, but no pain so long as I kept still.

Author
Angela Lansbury
Author of:
Wedding Speeches & Toasts
Etiquette for Every Occasion
1


No comments: