Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Romania, Romania - Aaron Lebedeff - a song about Romania, Pastrami and more, in humorous style sung by Moshe Schulhof


Sung by Moshe Shulhof.

The Food of Romania
An interesting song which praises Romanian, wwine, food and women. 

Pastrami.

This song alerted me to the fact that pastrami comes from Romania. Pastrami is cured meat, beef dried and smoked. Tasty.

The Music, Singing and Dancing
Excellent updated version of one of my favourite songs, Romania. I want to sing along with it. I must learn to roll the letter R.
Please share links to your favourite posts.
You can see the original with the writer of the song, performing it. I have listened to several versions. I like watching the hand movements. It's a clap with it, tap with it, song. I love the Moshe Shlhof version.
Dracula features on wine bottles from Romania. This jolly song should be played in restaurants and promoted by the tourist board.

Useful Websites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastrami

The Moshe Schulhof version of ROmania on youtube




The opening words translated

Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: