Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, March 14, 2014

Yes, you do speak some RUSSIAN !

bolshevik - big party
bolshoi - (as in ballet) big ballet
menshevik - small party
niet - no (as in the song, Niet, niet, niet, niet, not any more - Goldie Hawn?)
sputnik -

Handy Words -
I suggest you find translations from google translate of words you will need on your journey

1-12
100

Yes
Please
Thank you
Hello
Goodbye
Water
wine
bread
sandwich
hotel
theatre
husband
lost
how much?
I would like
cheaper
dearer
bill
receipt
toilet (mens)
Toilet (ladies)
Railway station
train
taxi
what time?
where is (it)?
bus station
cinema
seat/chair
bigger
smaller
colour/another colour
adult
child
Just a moment
a phone
a meal
I'm lost
I'm tired
I'm hungry
I need
a doctor
help
it's missing
stolen
Please call
police
My name is
Who are you
I'll write it down
Do you have a pen
a paper
a dictionary
do you speak English/French/German/Spanish?




No comments: