Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Saving and Sharing Your Drawing From iPad to Phone, Laptop and Instagram



If you have created a drawing on an iPad in an Apple store, or on your own iPad, you may want to save it and transfer it to your mobile phone or laptop and then share it. How?

You can transfer it via a bluetooth connection to your phone.

I had joined Instagram on one of my devices, but had to rejoin it for the other device.

I sent my photo to a website but it arrived sideways and with the artist's signature partly missing.

Once the photo was loaded up, I could not change it. I had to delete it. Send it to my laptop. I had it in downloads. I slid it across to iPhoto. I then changed the direction, made it smaller so my signature was visible, and created more contrast.

Because I was in a workshop which was coming to an end, I had to work quickly. If I had had more time I would have achieved a better result, as you could if you spent time.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, caricaturist, author and speaker.

No comments: