Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Rope Kids brand from a company founded in Turkey making safety nets, started building more nets, nets then in 2020 selling children'...
-
One of the joys of travel is finding new things overseas and bringing them back home. When we were living in Singapore and came back to Lo...
-
I have been learning German on Duolingo. Some handy words when travelling Several words are the same in German and English. The only differ...
-
Their floors are different sizes. You also have a choice of games. Dance on coloured squares to play a tune or jump around avoiding square...
-
Carat shop originally made gold jewellery but now they make stainless steel licensed products and bespoke products. I met them at IAAPA at ...
-
The dimpled jugs I saw at Dove restaurant in London, I and my husband liked so much that I ordered them as soon as I got home. I ordered at...







No comments:
Post a Comment