Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, January 16, 2023

Zufa Lebanese restaurant in Hatch End

 Zufa Lebanese restaurant.

Inside Zufa Lebanese Restaurant. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. 


We had two types of bread as well as chicken, lamb and excellent meat balls, good rice, hummous, and lots of salad. Baklava and chocolate baklava.


Leftovers wrapped up to take home for lunch next day.

Drinks

To start

I turned down the date drink when they said it was made with syrup. Instead, I chose the yogurt with mint. This was a mistake. It tasted salty and bitter and I did not drink it. Next time, never mind my diet and teeth, I shall try the date drink which sounds more unusual.

To finish

 Lebanese coffee. Served Lebanese style from a miniature metal, waisted saucepan. (Oops - don't call it Turkish or Greek coffee. If you want it boiled up with sugar, you should remember to ask for it. Luckily my husband likes his coffee strong. I like mine sugared, which is why I have to diet at home to control my weight, whilst he diets just to keep fit.



Food - starters and main courses shared

Our food included chicken, lamb, hummous, two kinds of bread, rice, yogurt dip, lots of shredded salad.

Baklava

The baklava was fine. Small size, just right.

Too much to finish.

However, we had food wrapped up to go, no problem, from smiling, serving staff on a dead Sunday night, the ideal time to eat with a toddler because there's hardly anybody to be disturbed and it's only Sunday night, not Saturday night out.

Toilets

The toilets were modern. More than modern.

The ladies toilets are ultra modern with a very effective hand dryer.

Locations, Hatch End, Northwood Hills

Useful Websites

www.zufa.co.uk

No comments: