Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Sept 26 National Day of Languages.- Korean

 

Sept 26th Today is the day of Languages

o find national and international days. 

You probbly know your own county's Day.

Let's look

I've been busy on Duolingo. Trying to get to the top league, the Diamond league.

I have been preparing a book on English.

Update On Korean Sept 27th

For me every day is the day of languages.



Korean

I just learned greetings from a youtube video, Korean 101. Their simple greeting is the word peace, (it sounds like ann yong, but is written in our alphabet as ann yeong,  the same meaning as the Arabic salaam and Hebrew.

I am learning greetings to idtroduce the Languages club meeting online this Sunday and every Sunday. I fyou want to coem along, contact me through Facebook.

Useful Websites

https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/september

No comments: