Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, March 20, 2015

Food and wine museums worldwide - especially potatoes

I was checking on chocolate museums in Wikipedia, for my previous post, when I found Wikipedia's handy list of food museums. That's in addition to a list of wine museums. I didn't even bother looking for champagne or whisky - been there done that.

To my surprise and delight I also found potato museums. In Canada, French fries. I shall come back to this tomorrow, as at the moment we are all convulsed with laughter making jokes about potato museums. Is it an old museum? With old potatoes. How old are the potatoes? No, it's a new museums. With new potatoes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_potato_museums

Angela Lansbury B A Hons is a travel writer, photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: