Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, March 1, 2019

Did You Miss The Overjoyed Art Shop Course On Calligraphy? Check Online: How to improve your lettering consistency



I read some back email and found I had missed a calligraphy course at my favourite art shop in Singapore, Overjoyed, which is near the LaSalle school of art.

I found a couple of videos online.

One shows you that a fryaed pen on the wrong paper produces hairlines on your strokes. The one above shows how you can practise strokes to get them consistently vertical or curved.

Something to practise when I am waiting at an airport or railway station.

Get more out of life. Do not waste a minute.

Overjoyed has two floors of art materials, plus a separate shop opposite their entrance in the basement, selling all kinds of pens. Calligraphy classes helping you to use suitable pens and buy more seems logical. Although I missed one class, I expect to see more similar events.

www.overjoyed.xyz

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. I have other posts on Overjoyed. Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: