Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, March 11, 2019

Upside down car in Pinner, NW London England


Upside down car after accident in Pinner, Middlesex. Photo by Trevor Sharot. Copyright.

Car turned upside down in Grimsdyke Road, Pinner, London, England.  A delivery man could not get through and told my family about it. Not nice, is it. In another photo we could see that an airbag had been deployed.

The moral is ...?

The date was Feb 22nd 2019. I looked all over the web and could not see any report of the cause or injury or death or survival.
We looked online again - still no luck.
If I get any news, I will update.

Why did the photographer take the picture?
"To send to my wife. I don't have to explain myself, surely."

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: