Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Waterproofing clothes and a waterproof hat

 


Craghoppers are selling a spray on waterproofer. I am a subscriber to their website so they sent me an email.

The wash-in reproofer is thirteen pounds sterling. The spray on version is fifteen pounds sterling.

The wash in version says it provides enough for three washes. I wonder how many garments that covers. On the other hand, handy for a hat, or hood, or two, if it works.

I found the article helpful. Their other information was a bit of a clutter. I could not find my way to reproofing so going directly to the article you want is best.

They suggest washing your garment first in case dirt or mud prevents the waterproofing from sticking.

They recommend only one garment in the washing machine. They say the spray on is for people who don't have a washing machine. 

I tried hunting for waterproof spray on Amazon. When I did a price lowest filter I got lots of other waterproof items ranging from plasters to masks. Also a rather nice waterproof cap with neck flap and face mask. Cost about 25 Singapore dollars. Beige. The colour is listed as khaki. The style also comes in what looks to me like a very dark navy blue, but they call it royal blue. It is listed as a fishing hat and has a brim. Brand ASY. I saved it under travel secrets in my Pinterest page.


Useful Website

https://www.craghoppers.com/community/how-to-re-waterproof-a-jacket/

https://www.facebook.com/CraghoppersOfficial/?brand

https://twitter.com/CraghoppersUK?utm_campaign

No comments: