Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, April 22, 2022

Luxury Brand & Bargain Shopping at Junction 8, above Bishan MRT station, Singapore

 

I bought a skirt from a walk-in kiosk created on the indoor balcony overlooking the atrium, with three clothes hanging racks against the railing making a small circular viewing walk. 

Refash

Regular items, skirts and tops, are all S $6.90 (Singapore dollars). I looked at dozens of lace and pretty items, but they were all tiny. When the dresses and tops were tiny, I could not get them over my shoulders.

I saw a couple of items which were in bright colours, orange, which appealed. However, they looked creased and cheap. Not new and smart.

I bought a wonderful skirt from Love Bonito. Size UK 6, US 2. A thick, vividly coloured, slightly stretch material.  

This item had a waist zip. Although the waist did not quite do up, that didn't matter. 

The colour was black, white and jolly red. Here's what it looked like later at home.


Useful Websites (Alphabetically)

Bishan MRT station

Junction 8

Love Bonito

Refash



No comments: