Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2022

London's Flags Flying Prepared For the Platinum Jubilee - flag colours and colourful clothes

 

Flags flying for the Platinum Jubilee of H M The Queen. Photo by Trevor Sharot.

Walk around London or take a bus and you will see the jolly flags decorating the streets. My husband, Trevor, said, "They should be up all year. They are such fun."

Perhaps the flags will stay all year. The holiday is a four day break. This year is known as the Jubilee year.

This photo was taken in Regent Street from a bus. I was able to identify the location from the Kate Spade shop front. Seeing the Kate Spade name led me on a happy trail of discovery. 

Kate Spade Shops
First, I checked the Kate Spade locations. In London, Covent Garden, Regent Street, and Heathrow airport. Worldwide in the USA and Canada.

I love the colourful green and pink dresses with large jungly prints and matching handbags. A bit pricey for me. The website has a sale page. 

No comments: