Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, October 10, 2022

Hotel Barcelo, Malaga - the slide and how to fake a fun photo

Photo on Facebook of Sharon, my friend on Facebook and from Writers' Summer School held annually in the Hayes Conference Centre at Swanwick, Derbyshire, England.
 

A fun photo shows Sharon apparently having arrived at the bottom of the slide. I understand she did not take the slide, but simply posed at the bottom as if she did. Amusing photo.

Fake Photos

You can fake taking off at the top and landing at the bottom with all kinds of slides and jumps and heights. For example, appearing to jump off a diving board and landing in the water below. At your holiday hotel.

I did that once. Actually, twice. 

I asked my father to take a photo. I ran up to the top and was about to pose. Then, on impulse, I jumped.

When I got back, I eagerly, asked my father, "Did you get the photo of me at the top - and jumping!"   

"No, he said, "I didn't know you were going to jump. I was waiting for you to stand in position and smile."

I ran up to the top a second time. But the second time I did not jump.

But let's learn more about the amusing Hotel Barcelo.

Hotel Barcelo

Hotel Barcelo, is four star, and, according to their website, is rated as one of the most instagrammable hotels in Europe. What are its features. In addition to that slide providing non-stop family and photography entertainment, the hotel is near the airport, the railway station to the airport, the beach, and the Picasso museum. The outdoor pool on the eight floor has views over the city.

Useful Websites

https://www.barcelo.com/en-ww/barcelo-malaga

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187438-d650588-r263138819-Barcelo_Malaga-Malaga_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Andalucia.html

Please bookmark share links to your favourite posts.

Angela Lansbury, luxury for less, weird and wonderful people and places worldwide.

No comments: