Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, November 4, 2022

More Swedish Words - More Travel Triumph





 I spent a lot of time travelling on trains today. But I also learned a few more Swedish words.

Swedish - English

fisk - fish

Morgon - morning (like the German word morgen)

pasta - pasta

vi - we

vin - wine


English - Swedish

fish - fisk

morning - morning

pasta - pasta

We - vi

wine - vin (the same as the French)

I've read several articles about the shortcomings of Duolingo. But it does what I want. It gets me started. It keeps me learning. Yes, I could make more progress later by going on to do other things. Meanwhile, it's better than nothing and it relieves the tedium of travel and relieves the stress of delays.

Useful Websites

duolingo.com

https://visitsweden.com/

No comments: