Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Vaccinations free for those over 50 in Singapore - and centres in the UK

 

Vaccination centre direction sign. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

Look up your nearest vaccination centre online. There are fewer of them nowadays.

 If you are a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident, which is an official status, aged over 50, no need to make an appointment, just walk in. 

REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR MASK.
You get a free bottle of water. The waiting time afterwards has been reduced.

Remember that you are not supposed to swim or do strenuous sports afterwards, also no drinking alcohol for a day. So plan your week accordingly.

They put a plaster on the prick site and gave me a leaflet.

I had no reaction except some soreness on my left arm. I woke once that night and wondered, why is my arm sore. Then I remembered and turned over.

I am just a sample of one, not statistically significant, although every statistic is needed to build the overall picture.

I yo-yo between the UK and Singapore. I started in Singapore so I did my top-ups in Singapore, so they are all on my phone on the same system.

Useful Websites

UK

USA

No comments: