Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Portuguese Words - help - how do I say help in Portuguese, and French

Flag of Brazil


Portuguese - English

ambulância - ambulance

 ajuda - help (it looks like adge, but think j as i, and it becomes like the word aid in English, and the French would be aidez-moi or help me)

ajuda-me - help me

(o) médico - (the) doctor

farmacia - pharamacy

obrigada - thank you

perdido/perdida - lost

policia - police

por favor - please


English - Portuguese

ambulance - ambulância

(the) doctor -  o médico

help - ajuda

help me - ajuda-me

lost - perdido (perdida - feminine)

pharmacia - farmacia

please - por favor

police - policia 

thank you - obrigada


You can also use these words in Portugal in Europe, and on the island of Madeira.


Useful Websites

duolingo.com

translate google

Please share links to your favourite posts.


No comments: