Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Spirit of Remembrance - Tracing Your Ancestors In WWI, WWII and more battlefield tours worldwide

www.SpiritofRemembrance.com
Nikki Archer-Waring
Managing Director
Spirit of Remembrance Ltd
Tel: 44 (0)1634 233785
nikki@SpiritofRemembrance.com

Nikki does tours all over the world all year for individuals and groups. She will research your family. If you have the regiment and service number that makes it easier. She was previously head of travel for the British Legion. 
I asked her about my ancestors, one was a relative by marriage, my mother's first husband, missing in air action at El Alamein in Egypt. Sergeant Harry H Godfrey Volunteer RAF.

Another relative of mine survived WWI. My grandfather, Paul, - went on to sell insurance! 

See my previous post on Flanders and Edith Cavell.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer, poet, author, speaker.

No comments: