Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What's new in Wales? Slate Cavern with trampolines

What's new in North Wales? Trampolines in Bleanu Ffestiniog.
That's not how I spell it - but the Welsh use one spelling the English another.  The spellchecker then changes it. I'm sure you can get the spelling you need from one of the websites.

At the World Travel market I met Kathryn Colling Cambria Tours Content and Marketing Manager.
I also met Gareth Daniels of North Wales Tourism.

This year I went to North Wales to Writers Holiday at Fishguard, where Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas was filmed. The holiday is at the big hotel in the area, Fishguard Bay Hotel up on the cliff overlooking the bay. Guess which famous film stars stayed there? See my previous posts. I'll add a photo later.


writersholiday.net

Trampolines bounce below.
www.bouncebelow.net
www.gonorthwales.co.uk
They are also on Facebook and twitter
facebook /GoNorthWales

If you are passing through South wales,
wwwvisitcardiff.com

No comments: