Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Where to Find a Sunny Terrace at Excel and Where To Get A Vietnamese Sunhat

The first day I spent at Excel exhibition centre in East London I got so hot indoors all day and wished I had a way of sitting outside for a break in fresh air. Later I discovered there are upstairs access to terraces with views as well as access to a bar and terrace on the lower ground. 
I found it a nuisance having to go up and down stairs to toilets in the basement. But you can get lifts all the way.


The helpful sign says, danger, and warns of deep water. It tells you who to phone for help if somebody should fall in or be seen in difficulties.

 Some outdoor seating would be a good idea. Chairs are inside around the bar.

Me and my Vietnamese straw sunhat. OK, the selfies don't always work. But you can see I'm enjoying the sun on the terrace.  All day and evening people kept asking me,'Where did you get that hat?' (The old song says, Where did you get that hat!) I got it from somebody who gave it to me when I asked where he got it. He said he got it from the Vietnamese stand. Stuck onto the hat is the name of the promoter, the Victoria Tour and General Commercial co Ltd, Hanoi Capital, Viet Nam. www.victoriatour.co.vn 



No comments: