Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Romanian Language: learn the words me, and mine, and my mother

Problem
I know that English natives as well or foreign speakers muddle up me and mine. How do I say them, and remember them, in Romanian?

Answers
My first step is Google translate. (See next post.)

English - Romanian
mine - a mea
my - m e l e
my mother - mama  m e a (No spaces. Spaces inserted to prevent changes made by automatic spell checker. Notice that the adjective comes after the noun.  Mother is mama and my is mea.)

Romanian - English
a m e a - mine
mama m e a - my mother
m e l e - my

Story
I am hoping to start a Toastmasters International online language club.(See post later.)

Author
Angela Lansbury, teacher of English and other languages.

Next post is on giving readers choice.

No comments: