Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Quick Quizzes on capitals and destinations; Quiz One Easy ; Quiz Two Songs



Easy Quiz One
Name the capital of

1 England L.......
2 France P.....
3 Italy R....
4 Spain M.....
5 Portugal L.....
6 The Netherlands A........
7 Belgium B........
8 Denmark C.........
9 Greece A.....
10 Scotland E.......

Answers To Quiz Two
Musical and Other Hints
1 Maybe its because I'm a L........
2 I love P ..... in the Springtime
3 Ciao, ciao, I.....
4 Que viva, E ......
5 Take me back to S.......
6 Tulips from A........
7 If I.... Eyes Are Smiling
8 It's a long way to T........
9 Men of H......
10 You take the high road and I'll take the low road and I'll be in S....... (which country?)



Answers to quiz One
1 London
2 Paris
3 Rome
4 Madrid
5 Lisbon
6 Amsterdam
7 Brussels
8 Copenhagen
9 Athens
10 Edinburgh

Answers to Quiz Two
1 Londoner
2 Paris
3 Italia
4 España
5 Sorrento, Italy
6 Amsterdam
7 Irish
8 Tipperary, Ireland
9 Harlech, Wales
10 Scotland

USEFUL WEBSITES
http://travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com/2017/11/how-to-remember-and-match-countries-and.html (Albania, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_about_Italy
http://travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com/2017/09/how-to-remember-european-capitals.html

If you have any favourites which you would like me to include in future quizzes please reply here or to me on Facebook referring to this post.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.


No comments: