Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Writers' Holidays In The UK


Writers" Summer School takes place here in August most years, at the Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick. the 2020 event was cancelled, but the 2021 took place as you can see from my later post.







 I am an author and follow a lot of other authors and would be authors on Facebook. The two groups where I have friends I have personally met are in the UK. For years I belonged to Harrow Writers' Circle. 

Through them I met others who introduced me to The Writers Holiday which meets in Wales. Nowadays in February when Covid-19 permits.

You drive across the Severn Bridge.

 

Severn Bridge. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

The Writers' Summer School meets in the north of England in August, when the Covid-10 regulations permit.  This year, 2021, we had reduced numbers, about 200 delegates instead of 400. We were all delighted that the event still took place.


Update 

Writers' Summer School took place in summer 2021.

Useful Websites

August in Derbyshire, England

https://www.swanwickwritersschool.org.uk/

Online, matches you with a novel writing buddy

https://nanowrimo.org/

No comments: