Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, August 10, 2017

How To Turn Your Holiday Or Blog into a book or ebook

Problem
I have loads of great photos and stories. I want a book fast. How?

Answers

Tips
Book cover designs:
Design your own on a print on demand system such as Lulu.com
Buy a custom-made design from somebody offering work on Fiverr.

blog2print.com
Currently (Aug 10, 2017) a 20% off offer. If you miss this deal and want a discount, you will have to wait for the next offer.

Buy an ap which turns any webpage or blog into an ebook. Facebook sent me a link.
https://go.designrr.io/start1?WickedID=6074051220858&WickedSource=Facebook
I looked at this and wondered, what or who or where is IO. I google it and find British Indian territory. Really?

I then found another site which purports to check emails back to source country. However, this is also in IO !

Here's another site linked to IO:
https://www.name.com/domains/io


Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Blogger.

No comments: