Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, August 26, 2017

S a k o n i s Indian Vegetarian Restaurant Open

Problem
When is it opening?

Answer
Now! Today. This evening, Friday Aug 25 2017.

In the afternoon the owner, right, was out greeting passers-by. A member of staff, left was serving free tastes of tea (chai). It looked like regular milky tea but tasted herby and soothing.





Photos courtesy of Trevor Sharot, Photographer. 

I asked for a picture of the menu, even though I was told it was on their website. When I looked on the website I could not find the desserts. So I cropped the photo and blew up the menu section. 

Under desserts, I find that they serve one of my favourites, Gulub jamun. I also see:
Halwa, Jalebi, Eggless cheesecake, Kulfi, Paan, Shrikand and Aamras.

Author
 Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
See previous posts on Sakonis and the other branches. Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: