Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I ordered a small silver neck chain - would it be good for travelling?

Photo.Selfie by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.
 

The Good News

Great price. Under 2 pounds including postage.

Good News - Surprise

What is this arriving in the post?  It arrived in a tiny envelope - which goes through the mailbox. 

Bad News For Travelling

The thin chain doesn't look strong.  I am scared of breaking it.  I would not sleep in it.  Nor hang a heavy pendant.

Bad News For Travelling

 Note to self. Next time I would like a shorter, thicker chain. 

Good News

 But it suits a small charm from a charm bracelet. 

It fills in a blouse neck. 

Good News For Travelling

If I break it, or lose it, or it is stolen,   the value was not great. It is easy to replace.

Useful Website

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/jila88?


No comments: