Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Tanglin Club Singapore, Xmas tree decoration, lights, choir

Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. 

Tree
The Tanglin Club in Singapore celebrated Xmas with a Christmas tree light-up. This year , 2023, a reinder was in blue lights. 

Santa
Santa as usual paraded around, then sat, so people could be photographed standing alongside. 

Choir
A choir sang carols from the sweeping senu curcular staircase.  

Stitl walker
Other entertainments included a stilt walked. You could be phtographed alongisde.

Photo Booth
My favourite was the photo booth. This was free. They had a series of hats and decorated glasses, headbands, beards. After having my photo taken, I went back to look at the table of accessories. I had seen somebody wearing somthing I preferred to what I had chosen. I was considering queing up again but the queue was too long. So I decided to wear it and ask somebody else to take my photo. Nobody was to hand. So I reversed the camer on my mobile phone and took a selfie. Then I spied another head dress which I fanced wearing. Nobody in charge noticed or cared. So I took selfies of myslef with all the props in turn.

No comments: