Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
Labels
Friday, March 8, 2013
Drinks server shown her own stolen ID - coincidence?
Victim, Brianna Priddy of Colorado, serving drinks is handed her own stolen driver's license as ID - is this an amazing coincidence? Karma, maybe, some see it that way. Unlikely? Yes and no. It had to happen one day.
The ID is allegedly taken from a nightclub, probably near where both thief and victim live. The ID may then be used all over their local area in eating places, supermarkets or places selling alcohol. Until the paths of the two people overlap and the alleged thief is caught. The linking factor is not that two people, victim and thief, use the same two venues, but that the stolen ID belongs to a food and drinks server who asks other people ordering drinks to show an ID card.
Was the ID belonging to the server the only one available?
People are surprised that a false ID was allegedly used by somebody old enough to buy drinks. Why did they not use their own ID? Presumably to avoid being recognised for previous activity or future activity.
Now we get back to the irony again. Full circle of astonishment.
For full story see Daily Mail on line March 7 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment