Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ebay, auction raptor comments

Auction raptor asked for comments.
I'd like a survey of my average spend, compared to the cost of the site, giving a price per transaction, and the average difference in price between what I was prepared to pay and what I paid at the auction.
I'd love a site which tells bidders who won that if they don't like the item I'm prepared to buy it from them. Sometimes you pay a lot for an object and don't like the colour or fabric or fit, but the seller won't accept returns. Meanwhile, you suspect that as often happens when you lose out, you decide you'd be prepared to pay extra for the postage on to you and a little more for the trouble the sender takes to pack and post. That would make two people happy.
I'd also like an item wanted page.
I have a house full of clutter.
Maybe somebody somewhere lives locally and would take away a big item.
Maybe they'd pay for it.
Maybe the dreadful cup/item makes up a set and I never realised somebody would actually want it.
I'd also like to bid on sites other than ebay.
And compare auction raptor with auction sniper.

No comments: