Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

More Ideas And Advertisements About Foot Pain And Fatigue

Problems
Your feet or ankles ache, or swell. What 's the problem? What's the answer?

Possible Answers
One series of ads tells me all the bad news about potential causes of pain in ankles and feet. Some causes are internal organs, signs of danger of more trouble.

Bubblemat
On a lighter note, though heavier on the wallet, the same day I receive a catalogue through the post from bigdug. They supply equipment and furniture for offices and warehouses. One product caught my eye. Bubblemat anti-fatigue mats. They are popular, says the catalogue, in packing areas and retail checkout environments.  From £13 for one six 0.6 x 0.9m. The price is reduced to £11 each if you buy 3, and £8 each for more than eight, "from only £9 ex VAT.

I put floormats and bathmats on synthetic imitation wood floors in Singapore. That was in case I fell out of bed (again). But the mats served to cushion my footsteps. (White bathmats also enabled me to see I was stepping on visibly clean white surfaces.) You might need to anchor your bathmats, for example by running them under the edge of a piece of furniture, to ensure they don't slip on shiny tiled floors or wet floors. 14 mm.

They also sell non-slip anti-fatigue mat. The surface is the reverse of the other mat. Instead of a raised bubble surface, these mats have circular holes, drainage holes, for spilt liquids, debris and waste to fall through. 13 mm.

The bubblemats are black. What most interested me was the idea that raised bubble mats are anti-fatigue.

Websites
http://www.buzznoble.com/9-problems-legs-signal-serious-illness/?
www.bigdug.co.uk Tel: 0800 161 56 56.

No comments: