Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, January 11, 2018

How To Remember A Club President's Name

Problem
How do you rmember the names of popel at meetings, especially VIPs such as the club president who should be addressed when you open a speech?

I check the agenda of a meeting to be sure I have spelled the names correctly in the contact list in my phone.

When I have time, I check the agenda for the evening's meeting. I enter all the names in my phone.

I can then look for photos and phone numbers in the agenda or on Facebook or Linked in or previous agendas from the same club.

When I arrive I already know the name of the President or the Toastmaster of the Day. If I want their phone number or email, it's quicker to enter, because their name is already in my phone.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and phtographer, author and speaker.

No comments: