Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, January 25, 2018

How to fix lack of indents and extra spaces on your blog post

Problems With Blog Layouts
1 All my blog posts are in American letter format, aligned to the left with no indents.

2 When I copy from other places such as Google translate I get huge spaces after the word or words I copied. I remove the spaces but as soon as I type on afterwards the space re-insert itself.

Answers
1 I found that when I copied into my blog from something I created in pages (because I had been off the internet with no access to my blog) the indents in the offline post were copied.

So one solution would be to write your entire blog post elsewhere and copy it in. The original formatting and spacing is retained.

2 That explains the cause and solution to my other problem. Without needing to check HTML.

Author
Angela Lansbury


No comments: