Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Fisk fish restaurant and fun deli shop

The decor of this shop is a novelty. Look at those curved cliffs of shelving. The moment I stepped through the door the manager's friendly voice greeted me. I admired the giant fish, some with heads
and some without.

I knew of the restaurant because a member of my family had eaten lunch there and recommended it. The restaurant had been chosen by a group of Scandinavians, one from Denmark.

I noticed organic mulberries at under 10 Singapore dollars, my sort of price. After seeing that small samples of the mulberries and other items were available to try, I did some sampling. However, I was not tempted to change my choice but stuck to the organic mulberries as being most original purchase.

Fisk shop by the Mercure and Novotel hotels on Stevens Road, Singapore. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

No comments: