Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sheraton Towers Hotel - one of my favourite hotels


Problem
How to enjoy an evening at a five star hotel in Singapore for 20 dollars including coffee, iced water a savoury snack and some fruit?

Answer
Go to a Toastmasters meeting at the Sheraton Towers Hotel, the first three Mondays of the month. I just love the view over the waterfalls.

Everything is just right. The man on the door with his white hat and long white shorts. The orchid displays by the elevators.

The Toastmasters Club of Singapore meets there the first three Mondays of every month and sometimes more often.

Here I am on stage.

Before I leave I like to look at their cake displays downstairs which are delicious.
This week they had a durian cake.
You won't see that often in London.
Author Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. See my other posts on the Sheraton and other hotels in Singapore.

No comments: