Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, May 19, 2023

Necklace attracting attention on the train

 


Three-strand coloured necklace seen on the train. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

This attractive necklace attracted my attention on the train. The wearer's dress in plain gray which forms a neutral background, The necklace, which could be hidden behind the dress neck, is shown here hanging below to echo the oval necklace and enhance the curve.

Look closely at the colours. The orange nearest the neck and face is the warm colour. Contrasted with cool green. In between is the gold which matched the watch strap, jewellery and ring and makes it suitable for understated evening wear, as well as fun daytime wear.

I said to the stranger, "Excuse me, I have been admiring your necklace. Did you buy it here?"

She replied, "Yes, but a long time ago. I have forgotten where I bought it. A lot of people ask me."

What you can do is look out for something similar. Or do a google picture image match.

No comments: