Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, May 18, 2023

AIF - Artificial Intelligence Friend

 How will artificial intelligence help travellers in future? Let's suppose I want to find all the local foods in the foreign city I am visiting, Tirana in Albania, or all the wineries, or all the landmarks for photos. What can I do?

Satnav seemed a miracle when it first arrived.

For the benefit of pilots, to stop them needing to look down at instruments, AI projected directions onto the screen ahead. Twenty years ago the Jaguar had a version of this.

Now I understand that I can have words projected on my Zoom screen using an App.

1 I already have Tripadvisor to find me wineries with recommendations.

2 I can take a free walking tour. Quora tells me how much I should tip, which is 10 to 20 US dollars, 5 if I am really on a tight budget, more if the tour was great and I feel generous. 

What happens when I get to my meeting or conference?

I need speeches

1 The elevator speech

2 The slide presentation, promoting my company

3 The keynote speech. Always have one ready for any conference. I shall always remember 9/11. We flew from Singapore to South Africa. The American delegate supposed to do the speech was stuck in the USA. My husband had to cobble together slides to move his presentation earlier to be a longer keynote speech. 

Be prepared. He already had spare slides printed out in case the projector or delivery of the slides failed.

With A1, you could create an instant speech, and instant slides.



No comments: