Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Royal Opera House - Stem Ginger Ice Cream

I love ginger ice cream. I've had it at London's Festival Hall and the theatre in Bath. Now at the Restaurant Show in London I've found yet another company supplying it. If you go to the Royal Opera House in London and other venues you will get a lovely ice cream with little cubes of yellow ginger in it. Real ginger. I tried it at the Restaurant Show in London. Yummy.

I didn't see this company's tubs but I remember others I've had. Usually the teeny plastic scoop to eat with is hidden in the double sided lid. If you see a tab sticking out and pull, you have an 'aha!' moment. Aha - here's the spoon!

Criterion Tees make other flavours too.

If you are a restaurant business and want to stock their ices contact
Anna Licata
Sales Executive
mobile 07768 828283
The Manor Farm Creamery
Bird Green, Thurston
Bury St Edmonds
www.criterion-ices.c.uk

No comments: