Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Learning Languages

I'm a Duolingo addict. I like learning for free. I like having multipel choice questions with three or four answers, and matching pairs of words. Great for learning to read signs in foreign countries. Essential vocabulary such as Entry, Exit. Man and woman. Sandwich. Potato.

I am learning esperanto.

Esperanto flag

Now I have heard of a new system italki, which links you up to teachers so you can learn to speak. You pay for a professional teacher, less for a native speaker.

Useful websites
duolingo.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/polygotcommunity/?multi_permalinks=2317929445092481&notif_id=1560233138126677&notif_t=group_highlights
italki.com

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Workshop leader, English language and business English.

No comments: