Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Umbria Places and Moments, Perugia, Purple Onions and More

On Facebook I saw a wonderful video using photos of Umbria and background music. Take a look at it.

It is by Places And Moments. I could not work out how to paste the link here so I put it on my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/angela.lansbury.121

For more on Umbria and its capital city, Perugia, and Francis of Assisi, and truffle, see my earlier posts on this travel blog on blogger.com:

This is the Etruscan entry gate to Perugia. The size is staggering.


You can walk up outside the walls for a view, looking down.

Photos by Angela Lansbury copyright.

More information from:
umbriatourism.it
www.festadellacipolla.com (onion festival)
The onion festival is held annually in Cannara but you will see posters for it and be able to buy onions at other times of the year.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer. Please share posts.

No comments: