Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Language Learning Groups


Conversation
A lagnuage or conversation group in Singapore has tables and they put flags for native speakers of that language. The rule is you must speak in that language. Only useful if you are already fluent. No use if you are trying to learn or want advice and help.

This is useful if you want to keep up a language you already know. But I would like:
A 'learn a language table. where I can get started on a new language which I am afraid to tackle, such as Tamil, Chinese (Mandarin) or Bahasa Malay. 

We could also have go-between translators. I can translate French and would like to practise translating.


B We could also have word of the night or subject of the night, for example drinks, or fruits, perhaps with photos. Add one sentence. I like oranges. I like apples. 

We could run a programme through the year, 52 themes.

Useful Websites

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer.

No comments: