Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, May 6, 2018

My fish burger with seaweed sauce in Singapore

See the Sea Weed at MacDonalds in Singapore. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

At MacDonalds in Pasir Ris Elias, the seaweed condiment looks a bit like green pepper. My Singaporean companion who bought it for me described it as seaweed sauce so I was expecting it to be liquid like the dollops on the right. However, it is dry like ground up pepper. Shake your fries inside a large paper bag with the seaweed until each piece of potato has a scattering of green dots. 

We went in just for a coffee but I saw salmon burger and had to try it. Then along comes the seaweed powder. I am always game to try anything new.

Useful Websites
visitsingapore.com
singaporeair.com

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: