Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, May 20, 2018

That Meghan Markle Celebration Chocolate From Salcombe - who made the airline ice cream and chocolate for my Singapore airlines flight


Photos by Angela Lansbury

Problem
Where can I get the wonderful ice cream and chocolate which I first tasted on Singapore Airlines?

I'm feeling homesick. What can I buy from the UK elsewhere?
Photo by Trevor Sharot.

1 Visit Waitrose in the UK for Salcombe products
2 Visit Salcombe facotry shop in the UK.
3 Buy food and goods from Tesco at Fairprice supermarket in Singapore. I saw a sign in Toa Payoh supermarket, by the MRT entrance on the upper level near the lift.

Useful Website

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/salcombe-dairy-honeycomb-ice-cream/



Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer. See my other posts on Salcombe, Meghan Markle wedding, chocolate, Windsor.

No comments: