Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Try Neat toilets in Singapore which wash you!

Highly recommended

The first time I went into these toilets, wearing my photographer's personality, I thought, that's interesting and I took a photo. 

Later I went back and thought, why am I just taking a photo and not using it? 

Oddly I am always afraid to try out these contraptions. Sometimes you press too fast or hard or hold a hose in the wrong direction. 

Recently I managed to spray the entire cubicle, walls and all, as well as myself, head to foot. I had wondered why the whole cubicle was covered by water when I entered it. I assumed it had just been cleaned by the regular cleaner. That was possibly the public ladies toilets (only two cubicles) beside the entrance to Newton MRT on the Cairnhill CC side.

No such risk here. The water spray is within the bowl. 

Toilets: third floor, MBFC Tower 3, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore. Not far from Downtown MRT on the Downtown line.

Useful websites

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer.

No comments: