Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, November 30, 2015

Izgara Restaurant Hatch End, opening Monday 30th November 2015

Opening Monday 30th 2015, the long awaited Izgara Turkish restaurant in Hatch End. So I was told by the jolly and friendly manager Shugur. Think of the word sugar, he told me.

I got a good impression of the place even before it opened. He jumped to his feet and came to the door when I stood outside. He didn't want me to take a photo until it was looking right and the windows were cleaned.

The website will be ready soon.

They are opening Monday 30th November 2015, at mid-day, until 11 pm. From then on they expect to be open the same times seven days a week.

See my previous post about the meaning of the name of the restaurant and what is on the menu at their other branches.
See my next posts for pictures of inside, food and wine, and owner.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, researcher, author, speaker.

No comments: