Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sun visor needed? When in doubt improvise.

I needed a  warm hat which I had but also a sun visor. I had only a wine colour winter hood with a tassel top. I looked in the cupboard and found a cream colour summer sun visor. The visor was too summery for the water coat. And the top was empty so not warm. I put on both. I combined the two.

The result was not as elegant as I'd like, not matching, but good enough to shelter my eyes from sun when driving. After all, nobody will see it - except for family, friends - and everybody else if you share a photo.



Angela Lansbury
Travel writer and photographer.
Author of How to get out of the mess you're in. 
See it on lulu.com and buy a signed copy from me if you see me at a speakers' or writers' group.

No comments: