Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wembley Arch in Red, White and Blue, French Flag colours

Wembley Arch in colours of the French flag, red, white and blue.
You can see the arch from many points in London, including from Northwick Park station and along the line.

The Great Photo You Don't Want To Miss
If you've a phone in your pocket, you can take photos of landmarks. If you miss a moment, you can ask friends. Occasionally I've seen a friend or family member has a camera, or is going back, or home via a landmark. I've even asked a stranger or fellow tourist with a camera to take a photo and I've asked them to send me their photo, or to take a photo and send it to me. You can keep in touch with travelling friends on Facebook or WAYN and ask them to send you photos. When I am in the East I want photos of the West. When I am in the West I want photo of the East.

Sharing Photos
So don't think that you are missing your family. Think that being in two places gives you the opportunity to get and share photos from around the world. It's also an excuse for phoning or writing. 'Just to let you know I got your photo, darling.'

Check copyright and whether they are happy for you to share, or if they require a credit.

Wembley Arch, Tricolore. Photo copyright Trevor Sharot.

Angela Lansbury, travel write and photographer. Author and speaker.

No comments: