Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A to Z of countries at the World Travel Market in 2016

Problem
What did I learn at last year's World Travel Market? The simplest way to recall is to take one picture from each country alphabetically and list what I learned, ideally alliteratively.
The photo serve as visual aids, memory aids.


Australia

Australian Flag


Belgium

Bulgarian Flag, white, green red


Bulgarian Woodcarving, a traditional Bulgarian craft
Bulgaria, South of Romania


Bulgaria has a coast on the Black Sea



France
French flag, blue, white and red

Greek restaurant Arena


Incredible India pavilion



Italy
Italian flag, green, white, red


Kenya 




Malaysia


Russia
Russia is huge, with Moscow nearest to Europe, 

Spain

Thailand: Bangkok


Turkey, the home of turquoise.


Venezuela

All photos by Angela Lansbury, copyright.

Useful website:

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

2 comments:

Milton Leeper said...

This is so amazing. Great Tips !! Keep publishing the great content for your blog. Keep writing and sharing your thoughts with us.
Unterkunft Frankfurt-Oder

Unknown said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! Sheffield Pizza Takeaway