Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Duo lingo Korean Has Arrived

Problem
How do you learn Korean letters?

Answer
Duolingo. They have just launched Korean for both a laptop and a phone, iphone or Android.

I started my first lesson. Only three of four letters. But it's a start.

I went to add it to my phone. Then I found the bad news. You have to pay for Duolingo Plus. It's only $10. And I know I will like the product.

Even so ... What if you are short of money this week?

What if you don't trust the internet connection and don't want to give out credit card details?

What if you are afraid that once you commit to this, it will recur on a regular basis and you will be locked in for life to a system which may increase prices and never let you leave?

https://www.koreanair.com/global/en.html

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker, teacher of languages.


No comments: