Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Chocolate Week. Where can I try new Chocolate? Restaurants, shops and museums

At a Previous Show: York Cocoa House


It's chocolate week in the UK, 9-15 October. I remember booking and going to the chocolate show at the Olympia exhibition hall in London, England. Such fun. I'm glad I got there early because there was such a queue. This year is the fifth.

You can go from stall to stall, sometimes trying free samples, admiring the chocolate flavours, shapes and packaging, watching demos, finding unusual Xmas gifts to buy.

My favourite novelty event is chocolate and drink pairing. My favourite must try that at home idea is the Best Chocolate dessert contest.

It's on Saturday and Sunday. Activities for adults and children - I don't know they'll have but one year it was make a face on a chocolate lollipop with chocolate bit ears and sprinkles. But limited space so book early. A great event for a birthday or anniversary. You'll learn about all sorts of chocolate shops and restaurants which run events.

Chocolate Show
Olympia National Hall,
London W14.
Prices £9.04-37-55.
Book through Eventbrite.
https://twitter.com/chocolateweek
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-chocolate-show-tickets-34908089034

Book now for next weekend at the Chocolate Show.

Author
Angela Lansbury
See my previous posts on chocolate shows, chocolate shops and chocolate museums to visit.


No comments: